Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The Way Full Sleeve Tattoo Design


This is a really cool "good vs." evil themed design for a client. What I liked about this particular design was the use of multiple organic elements that I think made this particular piece soft to look at. I wanted to avoid making it look harsh and aggressive, as I thought I wanted to portray beauty in this overall design. My favorite part was really the use of candles on the lower part of the design- it's something I never even thought of before, but it definitely works here. I also really like the angel is pointing to the heavens, saying "it's never to late to change your ways". I think it's a great message for all the people out there who are in search for something for the better.



Progress shot:



No comments:

Post a Comment